Pearle Vision - Lenscrafters cheats ......
Any associate in NY who worked for Luxottica and was not paid overtime.Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org .I have hired an attorney to sue for my unpaid overtime.
Please join me... The more the merrier...... I worked for Pearle Vision I worked at least 10 hours of overtime per week.I contacted HR. I spoke with Sue Rowe who was suppose to investigate my case.
Mind you I had to explain how she would need to go about finding the needed information. After two months she call me back and tells me that the investigation is over and that I was going to be receiving my overtime. Problem the amount she told me that they owed me is at least nine thousand short. They also violate Federal Law by allowing non licensed associates to perform duties of a Licensed professional.
HIPPA?Not if you are a patient at Luxottica......
More Review Details
- Review category
- Employees and Ex-employees
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I wish the past two years of my life could have been spent doing things more beneficial for this planet. However, I fell under the spell of corporate leadership..."
- "I worked for renter perks for 5 months during this time I realized the company was ripping off small businesses and firing employees and not paying them the money they..."
- ""This company is worse than what has been said. My husband worked there as a machinist and he would tell me they were the worst in the business. They would give..."
- "Don't believe the hype!!! I bought two of these believing they would help my migraine as hyped in the infomercials. I Washed it ONCE and it turned into a..."
- "when i make salad for myself i cull the heavy spines of lettuce as these are unpalatable. in most restaurants this is done and you get the leaf of..."
- "I have been a customer with At&t for 2 years, last year I got an IPhone 5 and my plan was renewed. For about a year and a half I..."
- "Bad experience with "Crofton Maryland" franchise 10/10/15 !!! Ordered (from Portland Oregon) the "Harvest Bouquet" with football vase for Daughters 34 birthday who lives/works (Nurse) Crofton Maryland. This looks..."
- "I have the Allure flooring installed in my kitchen and hallways for more than a year . After the first few months we noticed the gaps between the planks were..."
- "I will cancel my order because i don't have some money to pay my order and i have some problem. it's almost end of the month. i have to pay the..."