1.3

I came to Pearl Vision eye care in Franklin Mall, TN for making new lens using my new frame which is hand-made from Italy I ordered online. In the first visit they are very nice and bending the frame to fit my face and so on.

The lens, they charged me over $600. They said they will send to Florida to fit it in and after that they said will do a final adjustment for me. After 2 weeks they called me, which is a day before Thanksgiving 2017 and another service woman was not very professional and helpful at all; she did the job very lousily and hastily; she said you are welcome to come back if need more adjustment. Later, at home I felt the frame was not even level when I try to figure out why it kept falling down.

And I found out the screws on the frame was not original, the color is mismatched with the frame; further 1 mm longer than usual as a result they protruded from the frame. I came back to ask them to fix the screw, they told me that is the job of the company in Florida not them and they don't have matched colored screws. Most surprised to me the gentleman was upset with me when he talked and the way he acted was like, why I should come to his store to begin with. After insisted, he offered to use a sharpie to color the screws so they should match with the frame; I rejected that childish and unprofessional idea.

Another suggestion he told me is to ask the company from Italy to provide new screws. Then, came the lady who I met a few days earlier; this time her tone was very different from that a few days ago, I requested her to adjust my glasses as she promised days before, but now she said the frame I didn't buy from them so she can't help to bend to fit me because she will not be responsible if it broke, and she asked me to do it myself. After all, what they can do is to cut the extruded screws, after the process I saw my frame was scratched.

After all, I will not ever go back to Pearl Vision again. I give Pearl Vision eye care customer service ZERO STAR if I could.

Product or Service Mentioned: Eyeframes.

Comments