This happened to me in 2006 in the Homewood Pearle vision.I was a faithful customer until I went into this store on a new years eve with an appointment.

I was going to be ten minutes late for the appointment, so I called ahead and asked if I could still come for a vision test and to possibly purchase glasses. The woman working that day told me that I could. It was about 1pm after we completed the papperwork for my son to see the optometristm that was when another employess reminded the one helping me that they would be closing early for the holiday and that i should not have been allowed to come in since i was late. Another employee agreed, "I just think that if your appointment is set for a certain time, that id the time you should be here".

My son and I sat in the middle of this conversation about us and how inconvenient we were. A conversation that was being conducted in front of the entire store! I remained calm, but the talking continued with the appointment setter stating, "I am not staying here after 2pm!" By this time I could take no more!

They did everything but kick me out of the store.So I abandoned the whole idea of letting Pearle vision take care of me and my families' eyes!

Had an Experience with Pearle Vision?

Comments