3.3
Insurance Plans Acceptance

I have bought new glasses here just recently and I am not happy.The seller has not told me that with my vision the lenses would be so thick.

Now I cannot change my plastic lenses to glass lenses to make them thinner because this company does not work with the glass. And they have advised me to change the frame instead to smaller one but they cannot offer anything of a good brand because my frame size is 48-49. Almost all they have is 50 which is too big for me. They refused to make refund as well so now I have ugly glasses.

Several other companies offered to make glasses with glass lenses for two-three weeks or order a frame of a smaller size.I do not understand why it is impossible here and I think I have made a mistake when I bought my glasses in Pearle Vision.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund. The author is overall dissatisfied with Pearle Vision and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about eyeglasses from Pearle Vision was not flexible and low quality of service Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Pearle Vision.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Eye and Ear Care category for more informed decision or compare Pearle Vision to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Pearle Vision?

Comments