Calgary, Alberta

I have bought new glasses here just recently and I am not happy.The seller has not told me that with my vision the lenses would be so thick.

Now I cannot change my plastic lenses to glass lenses to make them thinner because this company does not work with the glass. And they have advised me to change the frame instead to smaller one but they cannot offer anything of a good brand because my frame size is 48-49. Almost all they have is 50 which is too big for me. They refused to make refund as well so now I have ugly glasses.

Several other companies offered to make glasses with glass lenses for two-three weeks or order a frame of a smaller size.I do not understand why it is impossible here and I think I have made a mistake when I bought my glasses in Pearle Vision.

Review about: Eyeglasses.

I didn't like: Not flexible, Low quality of service.

3.3
Insurance Plans Acceptance
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Pearle Vision?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.