I have bought new glasses here just recently and I am not happy.The seller has not told me that with my vision the lenses would be so thick.
Now I cannot change my plastic lenses to glass lenses to make them thinner because this company does not work with the glass. And they have advised me to change the frame instead to smaller one but they cannot offer anything of a good brand because my frame size is 48-49. Almost all they have is 50 which is too big for me. They refused to make refund as well so now I have ugly glasses.
Several other companies offered to make glasses with glass lenses for two-three weeks or order a frame of a smaller size.I do not understand why it is impossible here and I think I have made a mistake when I bought my glasses in Pearle Vision.
More Review Details
|Insurance Plans Acceptance|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Not flexible
- Low quality of service
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Product or service
- Review category
- Eye and Ear Care
You May Also Like
- " I purchased my glasses less than six months ago from a Lens Crafters and paid almost 400 for them. Within a month I noticed a strange foggy pattern that..."
- "I ordered the frame and lens in April of this year. I was not told that the frame ordered was backordered. I called trying to find out why it was..."
- "From: Me Sent: Thursday, June 16, 2016 4:42 PM To: firstname.lastname@example.org Subject: Customer complaint On 5/21/16 I came in for my eye exam. Store 0099 in Onalaska WI. I had picked out..."
- "On May 29, 2015 @ around 8:40 pm I went to Michael Kors outlet in Crossiron Mall in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. I purchased a handbag for my mother's birthday (receipt included). While..."
- "We have been using Lysol wipes for ages. Gave it a shot to Kirkland . Big mistake. After a couple of wipes the apparently the plastic toilet seat developed a..."
- "They cancel orders without reason. They do NOT answers and communications: Phone, email. Their 24.7 Chat Line does NOT work. Communication is so important for consumers when buying tech. having someone to assist with..."
- "I bought a bag for my daughter to take for her Karate uniform. She used the bag a time and a half, as after 3 times zipping up the zipper,..."
- "Direct tv tech attached my satellite brackets on my roof with NAILS. I was selling my home located at 6828 Valley Lane in Leeds, Al. and the home inspector found..."
- "A coach USA bus almost killed my family and several in the cars around us today around 2pm eastbound on I-64 in Newport News Virginia. Driving way too fast for..."