Pearle Vision - I am very frustrated with my new glasses
I have bought new glasses here just recently and I am not happy.The seller has not told me that with my vision the lenses would be so thick.
Now I cannot change my plastic lenses to glass lenses to make them thinner because this company does not work with the glass. And they have advised me to change the frame instead to smaller one but they cannot offer anything of a good brand because my frame size is 48-49. Almost all they have is 50 which is too big for me. They refused to make refund as well so now I have ugly glasses.
Several other companies offered to make glasses with glass lenses for two-three weeks or order a frame of a smaller size.I do not understand why it is impossible here and I think I have made a mistake when I bought my glasses in Pearle Vision.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Insurance Plans Acceptance|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Not flexible
- Low quality of service
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Product or service
- Review category
- Eye and Ear Care
You May Also Like
- "I wanted to try HoneyColor.com because of the buy 1 get 1 free deal. I ordered 6 lenses total. Shipping was decent and the packaging is cute, each one came..."
- "I recently bought a pair of sunglasses and the side part of the sunglasses broke. I know that its a pair of affordable sunglasses. But wearing it once and the..."
- "Minutes after I summit my online purchase, I received an email informing me that the Fendi glasses I just purchased were damaged, I immediately proceed to cancel it, but they..."
- "I am internationally trained Chartered Accountant (CA) from India. I now live in Canada with my family. I took the Densmore Consulting Services (DCSCPA.ca) CFE Prep 2015 course and did not..."
- "What a terrible store! Do yourself a favour and DO NOT shop here, no matter how cheap their prices are. I purchased a couch last week along with a coffee table,..."
- "Hi, I live in a city of a million people. I am a woman who works in construction. It is clearly a man who finds the product for marks. This..."
- "I made recharge of £7.5 using dialling code *139*7001# and received successful message but didn't receive any information on auto renewal. Following month, Lyca deducted another £7.5 and enabled the..."
- "I don't understand how you advertise a purfume sale but no one has any stock some of the warehouses state that they never received any to start with and others..."
- "To all those who are in contact with the British ABC74 (fraud group) to rent or buy out of people: 1. All Leasing SBLCs , Can not be used as..."