Calgary, Alberta
3.3
Insurance Plans Acceptance

I have bought new glasses here just recently and I am not happy.The seller has not told me that with my vision the lenses would be so thick.

Now I cannot change my plastic lenses to glass lenses to make them thinner because this company does not work with the glass. And they have advised me to change the frame instead to smaller one but they cannot offer anything of a good brand because my frame size is 48-49. Almost all they have is 50 which is too big for me. They refused to make refund as well so now I have ugly glasses.

Several other companies offered to make glasses with glass lenses for two-three weeks or order a frame of a smaller size.I do not understand why it is impossible here and I think I have made a mistake when I bought my glasses in Pearle Vision.

I didn't like: Not flexible, Low quality of service.

Had an Experience with Pearle Vision?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

How I Learned to Work With My Audibel Hearing Aids Audibel "I have been wearing top-of-the-line Audibel hearing aids for over five years, and have upgraded once during that time. I have gone from total unawareness that I had a hearing..." Read more Quay Eyeware - QUAY Australia doesn't stand behind its products Quay Eyeware "Cute glasses however terrible quality! Cheap plastic...I purchased them online at Nordstrom.com. I owned the AVIATOR for 2 months and when I put it on my head it snapped. I..." Read more Miracle Ear like buying a used car - buyer beware. Miracle Ear "Firstly, their hearing is exactly the same as other firms I talked to. they all sell the same thing. I am in Worcester, MA. The office here..." Read more Zenni Optical Sunglasses Review Zenni Optical "Ordered prescription sunglasses. Plastic frame lasted less than 6 months before it broke. Ordered 2 more of same frame since lenses were new. Received frames and determined lenses were cut..." Read more CrossCountry Mortgage - Terrible! CrossCountry Mortgage "Our ordeal began upon a recommendation from our realtor on March 23, 2017 when I contacted Sean LeBlanc of Cross Country in Salem, NH. In my very first email explained..." Read more Church and Dwight - Severe chemical burns from Nair Church and Dwight "Contacted them and they returned my purchase price. However I am still trying to heal the burns on my legs. Yes they acknowledged my "skin sensitivity" but I still have..." Read more Long And Foster Home Warranty - Pass the buck. Long And Foster Home Warranty "Ive had to plumbers at my house to fix a drain stopper in a bathtub. In most cases this would be a very simple fix. The first plumber came out..." Read more Alside Window - Poor product quality, poor customer service, unethical business practices Alside Window "Bought a home (new construction) in '09 with Alside single-hung windows. After 5 years one of them started fogging up when the low-e reflective coating started to corrode. Now I..." Read more