Any associate in NY who worked for Luxottica and was not paid overtime.Please contact me at cepearl29@yahoo.com .I have hired an attorney to sue for my unpaid overtime.

Please join me... The more the merrier...... I worked for Pearle Vision I worked at least 10 hours of overtime per week.I contacted HR. I spoke with Sue Rowe who was suppose to investigate my case.

Mind you I had to explain how she would need to go about finding the needed information. After two months she call me back and tells me that the investigation is over and that I was going to be receiving my overtime. Problem the amount she told me that they owed me is at least nine thousand short. They also violate Federal Law by allowing non licensed associates to perform duties of a Licensed professional.

HIPPA?Not if you are a patient at Luxottica......

Had an Experience with Pearle Vision?

Comments

Word is getting out...Pearl vision is not pearl and lens crafters are crafty..with adding in extra fees!

I worked for Pearle Vision in Pittsford, NY for YEARS and was always paid prevailing wage (including overtime), required to have my license in clear view of patrons, and actually had co-workers who were MOON-LIGHTING from Lenscrafters.We had an independent Luxottica rep.

who also worked as a sales associate on our sales floor.

You really shouldnt bash a major chain company for your own personal experience, Pearle Vision is an exceptional company, the franchise owner is the one to blame.Quote HIS/HER name for the world to judge.

still 2 different companies!

Cybertherapy!NO!

Not all Pearle Visions are owned by Luxottica.

At least 1/2 are Franchise.LensCrafters will NEVER amount to a Pearle Vision.

I HOPE EVERYONE KNOWS THAT LENSCRAFTERS AND PEARL VISION ARE THE S A M E COMPANY !!