2.3K views

I PURCHASED THE RAY BAN EYEGLASS FRAME ONLY AND TRIED TO GET A REFUND IN ORANGE PARK, FL AND WAS TOLD I'D HAVE TO GO BACK TO GAINESVILLE, FL WHERE THEY WERE PURCHASED. I WENT BACK THERE AND WAS TOLD THAT THEY DO NOT GIVE REFUNDS, ONLY EXCHANGE!!

THAT WAS NOT STATED AT TIME OF PURCHASE WHEN I ASKED THAT EXACT QUESTION!! I WILL NEVER DO BUISNESS WITH THIS COMPANY AGAIN. I'D FOUND GUESS GLASSES AT VISIONWORKS, I HIGHLY SUGGEST GOING TO THEM. VISIONWORKS TRIES YO BRAINWASH THEIR CUSTOMERS INTO SPENDING MORE MONEY THAN YOU NEED TO!!

EX.. THEY TRIED TO GET ME TO TAKE A NEW EYE EXAM WHEN I ALREADY HAVE A 2 YEAR SUBSCRIPTION WITH 16 MONTHS REMAINING. IN THE END I SPENT $100 EXTRA OUT OF POCKET AND $338 TOTAL OUT OF POCKET. $130 FRAME ALLOWANCE AND $20 LENS COPAY WITH SUPERIOR VISION INSURANCE!!

P.S. FL GUY

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Feb 15, 2013.

Comments

Lenscrafters gives 90 day refund. Yes you get your money back!!

I'm a pissed off spouse of a wonderful wife of 34 years,and when she has issues she cant solve herself, I have to step in and advocate for her. She needs her glasses as much for driving,work and reading.

She went to Pearle Vision here in Lakeland,FL, Was doing her yearly with them. Her lenses were adjusted,final price; 267.00 out of pocket!! But when the lenses came back they were out of focus. She asked for a refund so that she may go elsewhere(and because she never noticed the 'no refund' policy on any paperwork) and the refund was blatently refused.

Now she is upset,and an ex-customer of Pearle V. She doesn't want to fight for her money,but I do!!! I will find a way, and they will pay!! Even if I have to make it my lifes mission to do it,I will!!!

That policy is so frikkin' ridiculous!!

If they don't want to keep losing customers,they need to reverse it!! We work extremely hard for our money,and we don't deserve this sort of unprofessionalistic *** a reputable organization like this is throwing in our faces.

I was never explained to me that there was only one transition tint, or pointed out to me how it is going to look and told there was no refund. Carina was helpful but I think she could have explained more since there no other customers in the office.

I took my glasses back the first time to get the anti glare off. it made everything blurry, then when I noticed that my glasses did not get dark enough like the extra advantage on my old glasses that did not make me squint all the time. the poly transition I got on the glasses does not do nothing for me. so now I have to keep this pair for $456.00 with no refund I was told.

EVERYONE SHOULD BE TOLD THERE IS NO REFUND!!

the store is a complete rip off and all along I thought it would be more professional NOT! it does not say anything about a refund that I no of doesn't most professional places have refunds?

Of Course opticals dont do refunds and of course you need to go back to where you purchased them. :(

Thank you for sharing your feedback. I'm sorry to hear you're frustrated.

We are happy to adjust, repair, exchange, or replace your glasses for an item of equal or lesser value within 30 days of your original purchase. I'm happy to try and help if you'd like to email iCare@PearleVision.com or call 1-800-937-3937 (option 4).

LadyScot
Naples, Florida, United States #609316

Pearle is NOT Walamrt and refunds are a courtesy that no store has to give. They will NOT refund, NO EYE store or optometrist, a pair of glasses.

The lenses are made specific to your prescription. Exchanges are ALL you can hope to get.

As for having to go to the location you purchased at, hello...that store has your information. Again, it is NOT Walmart.

to LadyScot Lapeer, Michigan, United States #638575

What's a subscrption to a medical prescription? How does that work exactly?

The state regulates the time eyeglass Rxs are allowed and FDA for contact lens RXs, just like any other RX. It's not to scam you, but to protect you. People don't take their health seriously at all anymore, it's quite sad.

I've actually bought many pairs of glasses and contacts at my local Pearle Vision and the reciept states the policy right on it too. :grin :grin :grin :zzz