Pearle Vision - Review about Glasses Replacement from Spring Valley, Nevada
Pearl optical on marks street and sunset las vegas nv.Bought my glasses,had less than a year,the arm broke off so,went to the store I bought them at and they tried to look up my name and told me I was not in the system but,if I had my insurance card they could see about getting me new glasses WTF???they refused to even replace the arm on the glasses that they sold me???. Needless to say I told he young African American gentleman I would be ripping pearl a new A hole online to which he replied"have a nice day"I should not have said anything and just left but my brain just melted into a fury.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Glasses Replacement
- Review category
- Eye and Ear Care
You May Also Like
- "Spectera vision plan is the worst eye plan. Spectera will not allow my eye doctor to make my eyeglasses. Spectera runs a sweatshop in Baltimore where they make the glasses..."
- "13867 sausalito rd in san leandro, ca is a rental house. when the rain started house smelled like litter box. Owner Maria Leal refues to clean up house. Her daughter..."
- "https://www.msa30x.com/?mid=4306630 When you order them online!The website will hit you up for a lot of things.Most of which! Are not needed. The one that is not needed is "BATTERIES"! The amp. hearing..."
- "Which one..which time. This location on Fort Apache and Tropicana in Las Vegas is pathetic !! They couldn't get an order right if it meant their life. I'm so tired..."
- "As I make this review I would like to first start off by saying everybody that works there is so is so rude and all they want to do is..."
- "Today I went to the bank and they discriminate me they ask me to remove my glasses I been in many Wells Fargo bank and it's the frist time that..."
- "...Out of nowhere, I woke up with an incredible itchy, blotchy rash, pics attached. I went to immediate care and..."
- "My amazing love had ordered (a week in advance- to ensure delivery) flowers to be delivered to me in celebration of our 1 year anniversary and they never showed, needless..."
- "Im an insurance agent of 20 years due to anti-money laundering laws i'm required to take training on what to look out for and i'm sure these bank tellers take..."