My husband had his annual medicare $40.00 vision check at Safari Vision LLC, 720 SE 160th Ave., Ste 103,

Vancouver, WA which is a Pearl Vision place. Upon leaving he was charged $74.00 for which payment was required prior to leaving on 9/22/2012.

Recently, he received Medicare information stating that his provider responsibility was $40.00 and not to pay it until he was billed. Last week we received an additional bill in the mail from the same place of $16.00. Today I ask for an explanation for the overcharge. I was told my husband signed papers for the extra work & charge.

I ask to see the paper he signed & was told we don't keep any of that. I was told that I didn't understand Medicare & that I'd have to return at a later time for anymore explanation in the run around from one person to the next.

This makes me think Dr. Snider is dishonest.

Comments

Thank you, for your concern. Our main concern is the red flag that rose when the 2nd person that was attempting to help me telling me that my husband had signed papers for all the extra work, took me to a back room & told me that they didn't keep any of the signed papers.

My husband said if he signed papers it was only what they told him to sign. I have not seen any signed papers.